Chapped Skin Foot Cream targets painful, dry, chapped feet and restores dry skin. The intensive depth effect of the active ingredients such as shea butter, vitamins E and B5 activates the formation of new skin cells. The damaged (chapped) skin can repair itself this way.
The ingredient soften the skin, stimulate blood circulation, improve the skin's elasticity and invigorate its resilience. Not suited for chaps in softened skin between the toes.
How to use? Apply daily on your feet with massaging motion, preferably at bedtime. Use during a 14-day treatment. Excessive callus may hinder the creams' performance. To ensure optimal results, combine with the biweekly use of the Revitalising Footbath Tablets. The excess callus can be easily removed after the foot bath with a pumice or callus rasp allowing the cream's active ingredients to end up in the right place.
- Dry skin feels velvety soft and smooth.
- Puts an end to unattractive chapped heels.
- Intensive depth effect
- Shea butter - leaves the skin feeling softer and soothes the skin
- Bisabolol - calming and purifying.
- Vitamin E - moisturizing, antioxidant effect, conditioning, moisture regulating, stimulates blood circulation and improves breathing
- Panthenol vitamin B5 - revitalizing, moisture regulating, prevents dehydration of the skin and strengthens nails
150 ml content